OOTD

Thursday 13 December 2012

Outfit of the Day (OOTD)

Hey everyone! Thought I'd do a OOTD post. This isn't going to be a regular thing but I wanted to post about a Christmas knitted jumper I purchased recently.


                            Perrie Knit Christmas Kitten Jumper



I bought this for a bargain at £15 at boohoo.com and I must say, it is the most comfy jumper I've ever worn! It's risen a little in this photo, but it is a bit longer in length. It's 100% acrylic and its perfect for winter; it doesn't let any cold in or any heat out (if that makes sense!). I was actually boiling all day wearing it lol, in a good way! I actually bought this for my sister but she might not ever see it again (muahaha).

I'm also wearing the fairsle leggings I blogged about the other day, it completes the whole Christmassy look!

Let me know if you found this entry helpful, I live on feedback!

p.s. I might be doing a MAC lipstick blog entry everyday, if I can. Just to let you know what lipsticks I like to wear :) I might also show you guys my favourite make up essentials. 

Bhavna xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner