Bhavna's StyleFix!

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Hello everybody! 

Hope you all had a great new year and made some new years resolutions that you'll hopefully stick to! I've decided to try not to spend so much on clothes/accessories as I did last year. That's probably not gonna happen. Anyway, today I wanted to show you guys a few pieces of clothing that I'm loving at the moment!

I recently bought this gorgeous Burgundy Red Peplum Top, you can team it with absolutely anything! Looks good with a pair of jeans or leggings with boots. You can also over accessorize due to the top being quite plain. Misguided also have a range of different colours in this style which is a bonus! 

As you've probably gathered by now, boohoo.com is my favourite online store to purchase from at the moment! They have a range of fantastic items available. I recently bought this Wet Look Skater skirt from boohoo. Wet Look/leather look clothing is in fashion at the moment and I'm loving this trend! It's very stylish and chic! The pleats in this skirt also make the skirt look more sophisticated. Misguided also have a similar skirt which is available for purchase. Both are very affordable as well! 



The 90's are back!

Along with the leather trend, long-sleeve crop tops have made a comeback! I'm actually really glad about this, crop tops are amazing and really flatter your figure. They are perfect for day wear or when you go clubbing. Here are a select few from ASOS, boohoo, Topshop and Misguided. All are similiar in price. Take your pick!





There are also a range of different colours in these long sleeve crop tops at the different retailers so make sure you check them out!


Speaking of crop tops, I'm also loving the high-neck crop top trend. I've purchased one from boohoo.com recently and it looks absolutely beautiful when on! It's figure fitting and enhances your curves as well. You can also add layers during the winter season.




What do you think of these trends? Let me know below by commenting! Also, tell me what you think of my blog :) I'm going to do a vampire special blog soon so make sure you keep an eye out for that!

Bhavna xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner