Valentines Day

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Happy Valentines Day! ♥ ❤

Hey everyone! I hope you're having an amazing pancake day! I've been eating pancakes all day! (I don't recommend it!). Today I'm doing a very special post for Valentines Day! Having trouble deciding what to wear for that special V day date? Here are a few glamorous suggestions that will get your date's full attention!



Here we have Lipsy's ruffle peplum bandeau dress in red. A very daring yet stylish dress, this will definitely impress! Especially if it's worn on a first date. You can team this beautiful dress up with gold accessories; a statement necklace or choker, a bracelet and maybe some rings. I find gold jewellery looks exceptionally good with red clothing, don't you?



Next we have a Skater dress in colourblock from ASOS. You're probably starting to notice a theme, I think sweetheart necklines are gorgeous in general but I think it's very fitting for Valentine's Day! This dress has a very flattering shape; it will suit everybody. It;s clinched at the waist and has a full skater skirt which will make any girl have an hour glass figure with this look. I love this dress! It's exclusive to ASOS petite section so if you're small like me, this would be perfect for you :)



This is a very simply yet sophisticated skater dress with sweetheart neckline. Again, this is very slimming and would look beautiful on anyone. This dress would be perfect for someone who might want to go for a simple look this Valentine's day whilst still attracting a lot of attention! You could also team this dress with accessories to jazz it up a bit and a pair of killer heels would also make this look more appealing.




Next we have yet another dress from ASOS! I think ASOS have a wide range of beautiful dresses suitable for Valentines day. Shockingly, this dress does not have a sweetheart neckline but is still very pretty. It has an open back which appears quite sultry and creates a flirtatious vibe I reckon! The front is neck high which makes the look even more appealing as it is not too revealing on both sides. This is also exclusive to the petite section of ASOS. Have a look by clicking here.


Obviously, you do not HAVE to wear red on Valentine's Day, I just personally think it goes with the whole vibe! But it is not necessary if you think it's too cheesy. I hope these suggestions helped! If you don't have a date, never mind! Maybe you'll be enjoying chocolate, wine and a rom com like me! 



I might do an OOTD post on Valentine's Day as well ;) I will post a 'What's in my make-up bag' on my blog shortly, keep an eye out :) Hope this V Day post was helpful!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner