Mini Haul Part II!

Sunday 26 May 2013

Hey guys! Hope you're having a fabulous bank holiday weekend! As promised here's part II of my haul. I went to Primark last week in Oxford street (it was chaos) and managed to snatch these beauties! I'm also going to include something I got from Forever 21 and New Look just 'cause. Lately I've been loving the colour mint green and it's obvious in the latest items I've purchased.

Mint Green Lace Dress

For starters, heres this lovely mint green lace dress I got. It was the last one in a size 8, it seems to be really popular! I've also seem numerous bloggers post about this dress which made me want to go and find out what all the fuss was about! I can certainly tell you this gorgeous dress is a must have! The colour is divine and it is really flattering. The material appears to be really good quality and the lace pattern is very pretty. I wear mine with a pair of neutral heels and light jewellery for that gorgeous understated look.





























 Lace dress (Primark) £13, Platform heels £27 (Dune)

Here's me wearing the dress at my summer ball! :)






































Black and white Monochrome Contrast Panel Bodycon Dress

Here's another dress I picked up at Primark. Again, this dress appears to be of good quality and the contrasting lace makes it a different and exciting outfit! I wasn't sure about it when I first saw it but when I tried it on I thought it looked really pretty. The material is on the thicker side which makes it great for curvy girls. I love the cut out sides as it's very chic yet not too revealing which is a perfect combination of stylish yet comfortable - for me anyway. I think this dress would also look perfect with a pair of killer heels! I'm wearing my nude heels with minimal jewellery, however a statement necklace would look great with this bodycon dress.






























Bodycon Dress (Primark) £13


Cream Chiffon Blouse

This is a lovely chiffony (polyester) material blouse. I had been in need of buying some formal shirt type blouses for ages. I wanted something that could also be worn casually but would also work for an office environment. Then I found this! It's very comfortable, the material is not too thin and it doesn't look too formal. This blouse would look great with an under collar necklace or chain.



































Shirt (Primark) £9, Necklace (Lovefrommisbehave.com) £4

Cream Lace Peplum Top

I tried my hardest not to buy this top actually because I have SO many peplum tops! I'm obsessed. I haven't got one in lace and this one was definitely worth getting. As with all peplum tops, the shape and design is very flattering and helps to accentuate your curves. The material isn't that great in my opinion which is a shame but at £6 you can't go wrong!




























Peplum top (Primark) £6


Forever 21 Mint Green Floral Bustier Dress

I saw this dress twice in a week and didn't buy it the first time as I thought it was too short. However, I tried it on and it was the perfect length for me. As you probably know by now I'm not the tallest person ever so it was nice to find something that wasn't too long for me! This dress is probably better suited for petite women and girls. As you can see it comes way above my knee, which makes it a cute summer staple! The straps are adjustable and the bust is slightly padded. The material is silky smooth and makes the dress extremely comfortable :)































Floral dress (Forever 21) £16.75, Necklace (Forever 21)


New Look Kelly Brook Navy Floral Pencil Dress

This dress has a beautiful floral pattern and comes up to my knee! What I like about this dress is that it can be worn as casual or formalwear. The floral design makes the dress more playful while the pencil shape gives it a balance and creates a more sophisticated outfit.This dress would look particularly pretty on taller women. Hurry up it's in the sale!

































Kelly Brook Pencil dress (New Look) £14, Illusion choker (peggyli.com) $42 USD

Here's me rockin' this dress at my summer ball!





































I hope you found this post helpful! Let me know what you guys want to see next, I'm open to suggestions. I might do a make up video or my top 10 favourite eyeshadows/lipstick posts soon. Please comment and add me for future posts! Thanks for reading. Have a great bank holiday weekend!



10 comments:

  1. Wow, this is great! I love your blog, it’s really cute and I love the way you write. This may sound stalkerish, but I’ve just read through all your posts!

    Follow and check out me?http://charlottehavs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's not stalkerish at all! That's really sweet I'm glad you like my blog. I'll check yours now too. Follow back xo

      Delete
  2. These dresses are AMAZING. I can't choose my favourite because they are all super cute and look really nice on you :)
    I'm in love with these heels and this little bow is sooooo cute :)

    Kiss Catilein
    www.beautylovefashionthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love all these dresses too :) xo

      Delete
  3. i really like the outfits you picked up such nice things spesh that mint dress ^_^
    ivv just followed you on bloglovin and gcf hope you follow back too x

    VisualCandyInc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely follow you back xo

      Delete
  4. Those outfits are so, so pretty
    I love the floral dress from Forever 21.

    Love Daniela (New Follower) oxo

    www.ohellabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I adore these dresses too! Following you back xo

      Delete
  5. aah, that floral dress look so lovely on you!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Be sure to follow me so you can see more blog posts like this :3 xo

      Delete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner