The Vampire Diaries: Insurgence 6 weekend

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Hey everyone!

Today I'm bringing you a slightly different post. As some of you may know, I am a huge fan of The Vampire Diaries (especially seasons 1 and 2, for obvious reasons) and the episode reviews I used to do on my blog were quite popular but I stopped doing them because I wanted to focus my blog more on beauty and fashion. Anyway, I attended Insurgence 6 last weekend, which is a Vampire Diaries convention that's held in Birmingham. 

I went with my little sister and I had SO much fun! I got photo's with Paul Wesley (Stefan), Michael Malarkey (Enzo) and Steven McQueen (Jeremy). 
The stage talks were great and Paul Wesley definitely stole the show when he arrived on Sunday - he's SO funny! I'm glad I got to briefly meet him at the photo ops, though it was way too rushed. I didn't wear heels in any of the photos so I look so tiny! haha. I also got to meet all the guests at the autograph session, they are all so very nice. My favourites were Paul, Michael, Zach Roerig and Rick Cosnett. I wish I got more photo ops as well. Our photos got delayed to Sunday so that's why my hair is all over the place! Here are my photos with some of the cast:





Have you been to any conventions lately? Or were you at Insurgence 6 as well? Leave comments below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner