Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub Review

Friday 4 July 2014

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all enjoying the weather lately in unpredictable England! I've been making the most of this non-traditional British weather by going shopping and getting out whenever I can. I'm hoping to go to a barbeque since I'm not allowed any meat at home. It's a hard life haha. On to the review..




The thought of getting microdermabrasion sounds kind of scary, it would normally involve a treatment where your face is sprayed with exfoliant crystals to remove dead epidermal cells. However, today I'm going to review this amazing, cheaper and just as effective alternative, which is the Microdermabrasion Scrub by Derma E. This is single-handedly the BEST scrub I have ever tried, I kid you not. I have been using this scrub twice a week for about 4 weeks now and thought it was about time I'd write an honest review for you guys.




Once this scrub is applied to the desired areas (which in this case would be my face), it immediately improves the condition of your skin; it evens out your skintone while making it super soft and gets rid of any dead skin cells. It uses an exclusive crystal blend including dead sea salt and volcanic sand (rich in silica). It's described as a scrub that buffs away dull surface cells, helps diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars and absorbs excess skin oils. I feel that it does exactly what it says on the tin, though I can't really comment on fine lines or wrinkles as I don't have any, yet(!)



Once applied to the face, you gently scrub the product in upward motions for 3 minutes and then rinse it off with cool water. This leaves your skin looking a lot clearer and brighter. It works just as well as a microdermabrasion treatment without the hefty price tag! I can't recommend this product enough.


Have you tried the Derma E Microdermabrasion scrub? Or another alternative that you're loving at the moment? Leave comments below. I will hopefully have another fashion post up soon as it's been a while. Thanks for reading!



4 comments:

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner