Bloggers Tea Party at Drink, Shop & Do

Sunday 19 October 2014

Hey everyone,

As many of you will know from my Instagram pics and tweets on Twitter, I attended the Bloggers Tea Party last Sunday hosted by talented bloggers Olivia and Nadja at a little quaint cafe called 'Drink, Shop & Do' in Kings Cross.

The cafe was wonderfully different to the usual coffee & cake shop. The layout itself was unique and the arrangement of cups they had on display were rather mesmerizing. 




Our meetup was situated at the back of the cafe where we had our own VIP area. The afternoon involved many Twitter competitions as well as a beauty bar where we got to pick up little beauty treats. The tea and cake were definitely two of the many highlights of the afternoon!




Olivia & Nadja did an outstanding job hosting and organising the blogger meetup and managed to get a number of fantastic brands on board such as Sleek Makeup, Makeup Revolution, Giovanni, Palmers, Balance Me, So? and many more. 


The goody bag was beyond amazing and I have already used and featured a lot of the products on my YouTube channel if any of you guys are interested to see how I like them. Also, I will be reviewing some of the beauty products on my blog. 



All in all the Bloggers Tea Party turned out to be a massive success and it was a great way to meet new people and mingle with fellow bloggers. Again, thank you to Olivia and Nadja for pulling off such an amazing event! I honestly can't wait for the next one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner