Buffy The Vampire Slayer Makeup, Costume & Accessories for Halloween!

Sunday 19 October 2014

Hey everyone!

Autumn is my favourite time of year - and it's not only because Summer is officially over (I'm not a fan of the heat) but it means Halloween, Bonfire Night and Diwali are all creeping up on us. Halloween is arguably my favourite 'holiday' as I love dressing up and scaring people for the hell of it. Most importantly, it gives me an excuse to dress up as my favourite characters. This year, I have decided to dress up as my role model and favourite TV show character EVER: Buffy Summers. 


I probably look more like Faith here!

If you have not watched Buffy The Vampire Slayer before, you are seriously missing out. It's honestly the most diverse show ever. Most episodes blend different genres, including horror, martial arts, romance, melodrama, science fiction, comedy, and even musical comedy in one certain episode (and the complete opposite in another).






I created this makeup and outfit look based on this picture of Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers. In this promo pic for season 4 she wears a Black high neck vest top with a pair of dark red faux leather trousers. Her makeup is pretty simple with a goldy champagne colour on her eyelids and a brown liner and mascara with minimal face makeup. I have left all links to the outfit I'm wearing in the description box of my YouTube video. If you want to know where to get the jewellery from, I've done a whole post on Buffy jewellery which you can check out by clicking here.

Your support on my channel has been overwhelming and I am so grateful to each and every one of you who has subscribed, commented or thumbed up any of my videos. I will probably do more blog posts in the months leading up to Christmas as I have a Christmas temp job starting soon so I won't be able to post videos on YouTube as often for a while (I think, we'll see!)

Thanks for reading and I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner