Bloggers Hangout Fashion Week Party

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Hey everyone,

On Monday I attended the Bloggers Hangout Fashion Week party in Shoreditch. I have been to a few fashion shows and after parties for London Fashion Week so I was excited to attend this particular one as it was during  the day. 

It was held at a small location in Hoxton where there were many amazing brand stalls. If you follow me on snapchat (@BhavnaNina) you might have already seen what it was like.

There were a lot of food brands there which was great for me as I have become a lot more health conscious in the last couple of months and I am therefore open to testing out new products to contribute to my healthy lifestyle. 




The brands that I enjoyed the most were definitely theproteindrinksco, Raw Gorilla, Pudology and Naturigin. I'll mention each of these brands in a lot more detail in upcoming posts but here is an overview:



Raw Gorilla offer grain free snacks that are as close to its natural state as possible. Everything is organic and offers so many nutritious ingredients like cacao and lucuma. I actually placed an order for their munchies on energise for life where they offer free delivery. Let me know if you'd like an in-depth review on these.



I was very intrigued by Naturigin because as a person who dyes her hair at home, though I use ammonia-free hair dye, there are still chemical ingredients that are damaging and cause a strong unpleasant smell. Naturigin offers hair dyes with all natural ingredients so I am excited to give it a try.



The Protein Drinks Co are a relatively new company taking on the big global brands with their UFit protein drinks. I spoke to Huw who is the sales director there and he said how one drink is equivalent to three eggs or a small chicken breast which left me curious to find out more.

I hope you enjoyed this post. I am hoping to include a lot more health & food posts on my blog so keep an eye out for them.




1 comment:

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner