Lancôme Juicy Shakers Review

Thursday 31 March 2016

Hey everyone,

It's been all about the lips lately with many lip products being released on the market recently, from liquid lipsticks to lip collagen infusions. Most people want plump lips including me, which is why I was so excited to receive 2 of the new Lancôme Juicy Shakers in the post. Even though the Juicy Shakers aren't explicitly targeted to those who want fuller or plump lips, I find these do help in creating a nice healthy wash of colour with an added boost to the appearance of the lips. I received the shades 142 freedom of peach and 151 cherry symphony. 


142 freedom of peach and 151 cherry symphony. 

Packaging:

The Juicy Shakers come in a little glass bottle which doesn't make it particularly travel friendly. The applicator is a very soft foamy cushion which I personally quite like; it's very unique and helps to control the amount of product you use.

Product:

You have to shake the bottle before applying. As you can see in the image it has a very liquidy formula. There is a slight fruity scent and the Juicy Shaker has a very oily finish which is both moisturising and nourishing. This lip gloss has a bi phased formula pairing nourishing lip oils with pigments for plump but natural looking, glossy lips. These nourishing oils contain sweet almond oil, omega 3 and cranberry oil. 

Price:

The Juicy Shakers retail for £18 which is a little expensive for the amount of product you get. There is 6.5ml and because the product is so oily I feel like it will be easy to get carried away and use it up very quickly.

Overall, if you do suffer from dry lips this could be a life saver for you. For me personally, I wouldn't wear this out as I feel it doesn't really do much for me apart from giving me a sheer wash of colour and oiliness to the lips. 

I hope you guys found this review helpful. Let me know if you've tried these Juicy Shakers and what you think of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner