Facetox Face Mask Review

Sunday 27 November 2016

Hey everyone, 

I hope you're all well. It's been a while since I've updated on my blog, there's been a lot going on but I'll talk about that in another post. Today I'm reviewing the Factox face mask* that was kindly gifted to me a few weeks ago. I actually took photos with my Canon 70D but I lost them and then had to retake them with my old camera which is why the quality is so bad so I do apologise for that!

Facetox is an organic, cruelty free vegan face mask that comes in two different sachets - one contains the powder which is kind of like an aztec clay with the other being rose water. Together the combination is like magic on the skin! The clay pulls the toxins out of the skin while the rose water repairs and nourishes the skin.





Besides the sachets, the box comes with a mixing try and applicator which makes it super easy to mix and apply the mask to your face. 


Just before applying the face mask with clean skin.


#nomakeup #nofilter #crazybun


I applied the face mask to my face and neck and one sachet of each was more than enough to cover the whole entire area. I left it on for about 30 minutes and I instantly noticed a difference. My skin was a lot softer and as nasty as it sounds, I could see my blackheads come to the surface so it definitely does pull out the toxins! I tend to get blackheads/whiteheads and I have large pores. My complexion just appeared brighter in general and my pores had also noticeably tightened. I was pleasantly surprised by how pleased I was with the results, I have tried so many face masks and this is definitely one of the better ones for acne/oily skin. 

If you have oily skin like me or tend to get a lot of acne and blemishes, I would highly recommend you give this a try as it is fantastic and delivers the results it says it does. The masks aren't too pricey and work out to be £3.57 each.

You can purchase this on the Facetox website.

Have you tried Facetox before? If you have, let me know in the comments! Or if you've tried other face masks you think are amazing don't forget to also mention them in the comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner