What's Been Going On/Update

Sunday 27 November 2016

Hey everyone,

I thought I would write a quick post on why I have been so absent on my blog and Youtube channel. There has been a lot of changes in my life lately. If you follow me on Twitter you will know I recently got a job as a Social Media and Marketing assistant at a fashion company which I am really loving. It is literally a dream come true. On the other hand, I am also going through a hard time in my personal life, a break up to be specific, which is the reason for the lack of content on my blog. I also stopped doing YouTube videos when I started seeing said person as I found myself spending all my free time with him. I am not going to go into too much detail as it's something that is still quite raw. I'm not sure when I will be coming back to Youtube, but I will definitely be blogging again so make sure you follow my blog regularly to stay updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner