OOTD

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Hey everyone! I know I haven't posted in a while. I thought I'd start with my second OOTD post! Hope you guys like it :)



Here is a collage with my OOTD - a grey wrap body from ASOS (which I got a long time ago), a high waisted belted skirt from boohoo.com, click here for the link. I'm wearing sock tights from Pretty Polly, these are actually amazing - it's over the knee socks with tights, 2 in 1! They're very comfortable as well and do not fall down as most knee high socks do. You can purchase them here. As mentioned in my Buffy special blog post, I purchased this Buffy 'B' pendant necklace from etsy.com, see my Buffy blog by clicking here. Last but not least, I am wearing my knee high wedged boots from Forever 21. These are the bargain boots I blogged about in my January Favourites, which I purchased for the sale price of £8! Check out the Forever 21 sale now for some similar bargains.

Hope this blog was helpful, will post a style fix soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner